Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Home Sweet Home

This big bag (measures 1m height by 30cm width) is where I keep all my metal baking wares which includes baking pans, trays, cooling racks, etc. However, it took up alot of space in my mum's kitchen especially during CNY period! Hence, they have to:MOVE HOUSE!!

NEW HOME:
The old fridge was removed to make space for the new cabinets

Now I have movable wire trays for my baking wares!! I do not need to reach all the way in to find/dig for something. The bottom tier looks messy I know :P

We also upgraded some old cabinets and make them more user friendly by introducing wheels at the side. These are for my colourings, agar agar powder, cocoa/baking/custard powder and etc.

This is where I place my mixing bowls for easy access...

Another cabinet for new packets of flours/icing sugar, ribbons, mixer and many more!!!

I also need a place to put those items that have been opened right? Mum says best to hang them up to prevent ants!!!!

Conclusion: I need the whole kitchen for myself right? hahahhahahaa

No comments: